Having a beautiful home and character is everyone's dream. There are even those who are willing to spend up to hundreds of millions of dollars to realize this dream. The house is very elegantly designed using quality materials and also the design of famous designers. Not to mention the furniture used is also selected items from well-known brands on the market.
But is that enough? Certainly not. It turns out that a beautiful home must be balanced with perfect care, both cleaning care or home care from outside interference. And all this is not enough only with desire, but also with maximum effort to create a healthy and protected home.
There are several things that need to be done to make the house beautiful, comfortable, safe and protected inside and out.
1. The first treatment for a dream home is to take care of daily hygiene. Of course this is not a strange thing, for example sweeping or mopping. Although it looks simple it turns out that this activity is very good benefits besides cleaning, the mopping process is also able to kill millions of germs attached to the floor. Both germs such as ecolli or various bacteria are not good for human digestion.
2. After maximum hygiene treatment, the next step is to periodically maintain all parts of the house. Starting from roofs and roof tiles that leak, the walls of the house with peeling paint here and there, as well as house fences that are increasingly alarming and many rust. Of course such a thing will greatly damage the beauty and aesthetics of the house itself. Indeed, maintenance and repairs are needed, but it will be better if handled as early as possible rather than widespread damage.
3. Care that is no less important for the comfort of a home is checking electrical installations. Especially for those who live in densely populated areas that are prone to short circuit or electric short circuit. If it is not immediately handled properly, it is feared that it will trigger a fire and this is certainly avoided. Electrical installation checks should not be carried out carelessly, it is better if you call the PLN official to check directly and handle it.
4. Installing the correct security system will certainly make the occupants more comfortable staying home. There are several choices of security systems that can be applied in dream homes such as alarms or CCTV. This alarm is dual function, in addition to providing information on fire or theft hazards, the alarm can also be used to provide a sign that there is an electrical surge. While CCTV, it is more focused on video recording and snooping on the movements of everyone in the house.
5. In addition to the four points above, trust your home to be protected with the best property insurance. This is a very easy and safe way to protect the assets and property of your dream home. With insurance, it means you already have a guarantor who will always protect your home faithfully throughout the day.